Sunday, May 20, 2007

a reflection of friends...

I get married this weekend folks. Yes, it is true. I can say that this weekend will be the happiest weekend i've experienced thus far in my life. I not only get to marry my true best friend and bride, Katie, but all of my closest friends will get to celebrate with me. As a child you look back and think marriage is far off, and it is quite a wait, but it rushes upon you so fast that you must discipline yourself to take in every moment for what it is. I will be honored to have my best friends in the world standing up with me, supporting me in every way. I have my brother who has advised me and challenged me to live the best life that i can, i have michael who is truely an example of a great friend, dave who has always challenged me to think about faith, matt who i have lived with and is a sign of encouragement (in which i will be his moral compass whenever he needs me), brian who has grown up exactly as i have and we didn't even know each other for 18 years, dave morris who will always make me laugh and challenge my faith in a radical way, and ticknor who will always be an example of what it means to be clutch and extreme.

Why blog about a group of guys? I write to express my gratification to each one of them. I am who i am today because of influences they have had on me. They have not shaped me in my entireity, but have changed me and shaped my view of friendship and how God is displayed through all of our relationships. To simply see God is to view his presence and life through friends, and i have a great view of God thanks to these boys. This is a sincere thank you to you guys. Much love,
Levi

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

May 21, 2007 at 2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the shout out bro...it is an honor to stand with you! (not sure what happened with the last post). see you on soon.

peace

May 21, 2007 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger dave said...

it's an honor my friend. i look forward to many years of family gatherings and european vacations (when we're all rich of course). you're amazing brother. much love. dave

May 23, 2007 at 10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home