Thursday, January 31, 2008

Like a Movie...

So I came across an exercise that I've found myself taken part in. You see I have just been able to put music on my phone (mp3's). What has happened lately is that I'll be listening to music, that is my awesome 10 song playlist around the house and I had an epiphany (dripping, drenching, nasty sarcasm). I feel like I'm in a movie, living my life to a soundtrack of lifehouse, switchfoot and john mayer. It's a good soundtrack, I suggest you try it. What is the moral of this story, well, "sometimes you want to feel like you are in a movie and what better and more practical way to do that then have music playing throughout your life all of the time." There you have it, don't stop listening to the music (you see! classic cliche one liner just like a movie!) peace.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if i could wake up to eye of the tiger every morning, that would be totally sweet. except for the cracking 4 raw eggs into a glass and downing it, no thanks. and then when a youth group activity starts i will take the song "bodies" by drowning pool.

February 4, 2008 at 9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home