here we go....
I have been married for nearly a month now. Katie and my wedding was the perfect day in our minds. Actually, i'll dare to argue that it was the perfect weekend. I had all of my friends with me and had some of the best times i would say we've ever had. I have to thank all of them for making the wedding weekend my favorite weekend of all times thus far. It wouldn't have been the same without you.
Katie and I have started to settle in here in kansas city. At the time i am juggling work, time with katie, etc. To make ends meet for now i'm working 3 jobs...usually trying to pull down a 12 hour day. It is one of those things i've realized since i've been married that just has to be done. I could complain all i want...and if i was merely supporting me you could probably bet i would be...but it is true that everything changes when one becomes married. I now work as hard as i can so that i can provide for katie and me. The best part of the day is coming home to a wife though...no offense to my roomates of various years...i did love coming home and seeing you guys too...but to actually have a purpose for my work other than accumulating a pay check is much more fulfilling. That said...more updates will be on the way.
Katie and I have started to settle in here in kansas city. At the time i am juggling work, time with katie, etc. To make ends meet for now i'm working 3 jobs...usually trying to pull down a 12 hour day. It is one of those things i've realized since i've been married that just has to be done. I could complain all i want...and if i was merely supporting me you could probably bet i would be...but it is true that everything changes when one becomes married. I now work as hard as i can so that i can provide for katie and me. The best part of the day is coming home to a wife though...no offense to my roomates of various years...i did love coming home and seeing you guys too...but to actually have a purpose for my work other than accumulating a pay check is much more fulfilling. That said...more updates will be on the way.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home