Hopeless, amidst True Hope.
Help me trust as i am untrusting,
help me believe in my unbelief.
May I be a faithful servant amidst my unfaithfulness.
Hold and keep me O God,
though I am not worthy.
You make me holy in your image,
your will be done.
Give me the wisdom because my weakness is strong,
but your are stronger.
You are not a crutch but are my legs to walk,
my hands to serve, my ears to hear, and my eyes to perceive.
May I live in faithful sumission to "the Holy One of Israel,"
you are faithful to the unfaithful.
You are my God and I am your Child among Your People.
Lost. Broken. Loved.
Amen.
help me believe in my unbelief.
May I be a faithful servant amidst my unfaithfulness.
Hold and keep me O God,
though I am not worthy.
You make me holy in your image,
your will be done.
Give me the wisdom because my weakness is strong,
but your are stronger.
You are not a crutch but are my legs to walk,
my hands to serve, my ears to hear, and my eyes to perceive.
May I live in faithful sumission to "the Holy One of Israel,"
you are faithful to the unfaithful.
You are my God and I am your Child among Your People.
Lost. Broken. Loved.
Amen.

1 Comments:
solid stuff brotha!! keep it comin!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home